Cork Insulation Butyl TapeOur product range includes a wide range of cork insulation butyl tape.
Cork Insulation Butyl Tape
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Service Temperature||-40 Degree to +200 Degree |
|Chemical Resistance||Excellent to water, acid vapors less than 100ppm, alcohols and salt|
|Method||Trim to fit, remove release liner. Apply to clean dry surface.|
|Shelf Life||1 Year |
Cork Insulation Butyl Tape is a 40% cork filled, Rubber based tape, especially for use as an insulating media on hot or cold lines. Cork Insulation Tape eliminates moisture vapors and condensation on cold line surfaces, while insulating against heat. Cork Insulation Tape forms a tough, rubbery surface, that is self-sealing and provides instant tack.
- Non-Asphalt Base Tape
- Elastomeric Base Tape
- Easy to Use
- Specifically used in refrigeration and air- conditioning equipments and plants.
- The tapes are a blend of Rubber and cork granules to impart the necessary properties to resolve problems as ‘pipe sweating’ in refrigerant pipelines and control condensation by effective heat insulation.
- The tapes have good adhesive strength and are easy to apply. They can be used as gaskets, as also for wrapping valves and other sections, and even serve the purpose of sound – dampening.
- The tapes strongly resist ageing under the extreme conditions.
- Color: Black
- Seals & Bonds All metals, glass, plastics
Note: The Prices of the product varies as per the drawing, design, dimension & specification of product.